I feel as though my blogs are going well.
And as somewhat of a self-professed blog professional, I've compiled a short list of tips to demonstrate what I've learned since I started.
1. Write lists. They're easy to read and more digestible for your audience.
2. Don't get bogged down. Be simple and straightforward. Trim off the unnecessary fat.
3. Keep it lighthearted. If it's a serious issue you can wash it down with a few good jokes.
4. Put in lots of references to food. A common theme will make the reader hungry for more.
5. Keep it short and to the point. Always ensure you write no more than 500 charact
Welcome to my blog.